- One G-Pass to see John Fogerty and Jackson Browne
- When: Monday, August 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for the terrace (up to $40 value)
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as the lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival; as the solo artist behind “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- CCR classics that showcase Fogerty’s melodic growl: “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son,” “Run Through The Jungle,” “Born on the Bayou”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- Title of his latest album, his ninth: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- Why it’s so special: it features Fogerty singing his greatest hits with other musicians including Bob Seeger, Miranda Lambert, and Foo Fighters
- How you know him: as the introspective SoCal songwriter behind some of the most lyrically resonant hits of the ’70s
- Classics that showcase Browne’s yearning yet wise tenor: “Doctor My Eyes,” “These Days,” “The Pretender,” “Running On Empty”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004: “I know the Eagles got in first, but let’s face it—and I think Don Henley would agree with me—these are the songs they wish they’d written!”
- Title of his upcoming album, his first in six years: Standing In the Breach
- Why his August 4th show is so special: it brings his full band back into the fold, after nearly a decade of mostly solo acoustic shows