What You'll Get
- $26.75 for one G-Pass to see John Fogerty and Jackson Browne (up to $53 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as the lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival; as the solo artist behind “The Old Man Down The Road” and “Centerfield”
- CCR classics that showcase Fogerty’s melodic growl: “Proud Mary,” “Fortunate Son,” “Run Through The Jungle,” “Born on the Bayou”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR’s induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: “As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes.”
- Title of his latest album, his ninth: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- Why it’s so special: it features Fogerty singing his greatest hits with other musicians including Bob Seeger, Miranda Lambert, and Foo Fighters
- How you know him: as the introspective SoCal songwriter behind some of the most lyrically resonant hits of the ’70s
- Classics that showcase Browne’s yearning yet wise tenor: “Doctor My Eyes,” “These Days,” “The Pretender,” “Running On Empty”
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004: “I know the Eagles got in first, but let’s face it—and I think Don Henley would agree with me—these are the songs they wish they’d written!”
- Title of his upcoming album, his first in six years: Standing In the Breach
- Why his August 5th show is so special: it brings his full band back into the fold, after nearly a decade of mostly solo acoustic shows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on 8/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.