What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to see John Fullbright (up to a $20 value)
- When: Friday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Simmons Center Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/hl0bsnjjDIU” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
* Recognition for Fullbright's debut studio album, From the Ground Up: a Grammy nomination * How he got his start: playing on the campgrounds at the Woody Guthrie Folk Festival * What celebrated country artist Jimmy Webb said about Fullbright when he presented him with the ASCAP Harold Adamson Lyric Writing Award: "[He's] one of the best writers I have heard in a long, long time." * What Fullbright's bio says about his music: "He is not folk, not Americana and not pop, but possibly the best fusion of them all." * How his bio learned to talk: by repeatedly watching the HAL scenes in 2001: A Space Odyssey
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem from 11/9-11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Simmons Center Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chisholm Trail Arts Council's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.