What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see John Lodge, starting from $50
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Him: As the bass player, songwriter, and vocalist of The Moody Blues, the classic rock band behind “Nights in White Satin” and “Tuesday Afternoon”
- His Accolades: Lodge has won several ASCAP Awards for his songwriting, earned the soundtrack of the year for IMAX’s Journey into Amazing Caves, and—courtesy of Bass Player Magazine—was named one of the 10 most influential bass players.
- His Music: Fan favorites from The Moody Blues including “Isn’t Life Strange,” “I’m Just a Singer (in a Rock and Roll Band),” and “Ride My Seesaw,” never-before-played-live tracks such as “Candle of Life,” and songs from his critically-acclaimed solo album, 10,000 Light Years Ago
- Special Guest: Levi Dylan & The Former Ruins
The Fine Print