What You'll Get
- $42.50 for one ticket to see John Mellencamp: Plain Spoken Tour
- When: Wednesday, April 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre
- Seating: balcony rows AA–FF
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, continued painting and cowritten a musical with Stephen King
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs of life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre on 4/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.