What You'll Get
- $42.50 for one ticket to John Mellencamp
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orpheum Theater
- Seating: balcony or gallery
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How late Billboard editor Timothy White once summed up Mellencamp: “arguably the most important roots rocker of his generation,” making “rock ’n’ roll stripped of all escapism”
- How his relatives might describe him: as a nice small-town boy from Seymour, Indiana, who’s deservedly won a Grammy and been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, taken up painting, cowritten a musical with Stephen King, singlehandedly saved the chili-dog industry
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs of life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/30 for a ticket at Ticket Omaha Ticket Office. If redeeming on evening of show, redeem at Orpheum Theater Box Office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Offer reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.