What You'll Get
- $42.50 for one G-Pass to see John Mellencamp
- When: Thursday, July 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: William Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center
- Seating: rows M–V of the upper balcony or lower balcony wings
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Offer reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How late Billboard editor Timothy White once summed up Mellencamp: “arguably the most important roots rocker of his generation,” making “rock ’n’ roll stripped of all escapism”
- How his relatives might describe him: as a nice small-town boy from Seymour, Indiana, who’s deservedly won a Grammy and been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What he’s done besides write 22 Top-40 hits and sell more than 40 million albums: helped create Farm Aid, taken up painting, cowritten a musical with Stephen King, singlehandedly saved the chili-dog industry
- His latest release: Plain Spoken, a new collection of songs of life, death, love, and freedom
- His latest set lists: a mix of songs you know (recent sets have included “Crumblin’ Down” and “Paper and Fire”) and new songs, performed with the help of a six-piece band
- Showstopper: a crowd-powered acoustic version of “Jack and Diane”
- Opening act: Carlene Carter, daughter of June Carter Cash and Carl Smith and the talent behind Grammy-nominated hit “I Fell in Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.