What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket to see John Trones and Jim Brickman (up to $61.30 value)
- When: Monday, December 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Pantages Theatre
- Seating: rows R–V of the left or right main-floor section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
John Trones and Jim Brickman
- Where you've heard John and Jim together: on their holiday duet, "The Gift"
- What they have in common: smooth vocals, romantic piano, and a fondness for Christmas music—combined, the two have released eight albums of holiday tunes
- Essential John Trones tracks: his honest and uplifting "The Glory of Love;" a toe-tapping cover of "I Could Write a Book"
- How many of Jim Brickman's 32 albums have been certified gold: four
- Number of Top 40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he's earned were in human form, they'd be: twins
- How the New York Times described his live performance from My Romance: An Evening with Jim Brickman: "luxuriant compositions and sensitive vocals"
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 23, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/23 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pantages Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.