What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- $37 for one premium ticket (up to $75 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
Premium and open seating areas are based on a first come basis. For general admission, beach chairs or blankets are recommended for seating in the open designated areas. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Leashed dogs are welcome.
- What he’s known for: powerful, arena-filling vocals, which he utilized as the lead vocalist of the power-pop act The Babys in the 1970s and of the supergroup Bad English in the late 80s.
- Big hits: “Every Time I Think of You” and “Isn’t It Time” (The Babys), “Missing You” (solo), and perhaps his biggest hit of all, “When I See You Smile” (Bad English)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Valid for all ages. Kids 12 and under are free; kids age 13-18 must purchase teen ticket. No outside beverages allowed with exception of sealed water bottles. Rain or shine, no refunds due to weather conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.