What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission (up to $37.13 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for upper balcony seating (up to $39.74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know JoJo: You first met the R&B/pop singer in 2004, when she became the youngest artist to hit No. 1 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart with “Leave (Get Out)” at the age of 13. Since then, the former teen pop star turned 20-something pop sensation has sold over 7 million albums worldwide, unleashed the platinum single, “Too Little Too Late,” toured with Fifth Harmony and Big Time Rush, and acted in films such as Aquamarine and G.B.F..
- Where to Begin: 2016’s Mad Love, which _Pitchfork says “sounds like an album that JoJo needed to make, and one that her fans were waiting for,” finds the singer on top of her game in gems such as “No Apologies” (featuring Wiz Khalifa) and “FAB” (featuring Remy Ma).
- For Fans Of: Aaliyah, Ariana Grande, Fifth Harmony, TLC
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.