- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through September 18
- Where: Jokerz Comedy Club
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.
- $12 for two tickets and one appetizer (up to $35.50 total value)
- $20 for four tickets and two appetizers (up to $71 total value)
- Click here to view the menu.
Spanky Brown (July 11–12)
As seen on BET’s ComicView and Comedy Central and heard on The Bob and Tom Radio Show
Warning: contains strong language and revelations about the eating habits of men
Ken Evans (July 18–19)
As seen on Last Comic Standing and in opening slots for Joan Rivers and “Weird” Al Yankovic
Warning: contains terrible advice for travelers and an impressive number of stereotypes
Chris Killian (August 15–16)
Musical comedian seen on Spike TV who has shared the stage with Greg Giraldo and Steve-O
Warning: contains romantic notions about video game consoles that could affect population growth
Jokerz Comedy Club
Behind the headlining comic, dots of light slowly change color, a hypnotic alternative to the brick wall of many other comedy clubs. Long tables stripe the dim room, giving guests plenty of space to savor a menu of burgers, salads, steaks, and other pub grub. But what makes the cabaret of Jokerz Comedy Club really stand out is its gallery of larger-than-life caricatures. Lushly rendered and outlined by shimmering gold frames, the portraits of some of the biz's most legendary names serve as muses for the up-and-comers taking the stage: Sam Kinison, Jerry Seinfeld, the Blues Brothers, and even Cheech and Chong's iconically smoky joyride are immortalized in the baroquely rubber-faced paintings.