A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one ticket to see Jon B. (up to an $86.74 value)
- When: Friday, September 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Historic Bal Theatre
- Section: A, which is house-right, or C, which is house-left
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
"Comfortable Swagg" official video
* Full name: Jonathan David Buck * Talents: songwriting, drums, bass, keys, a dulcet tenor voice perfectly suited for R&B * How you know him: "They Don't Know," "Are U Still Down" with 2-Pac * First big musical break: being born to a professor of music and a concert pianist * Second big musical break: catching the ear of Kenneth "Babyface" Simmons * Acts that Jon has written songs for: Michael Jackson, Toni Braxton, Color Me Badd * Album that took a spelling note from Color Me Badd: 2012's Comfortable Swagg * Other musicians that have extra consonants in their name: Wavves, The Fixx, Tchaikovsky
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.
92% of 13 customers recommend
“Go early you have a better chance at getting a better seats. ”
“This man gives u your money worth and then SOME! The other comedians worth GREAT too, Great evening!”