- $14 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen
- Jon’s Background: Although born in England, he’s spent the past 35 years soaking up the culture, energy, and zest for life of New Orleans.
- Jon’s Genres: Attempting to pigeonhole Jon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen into a single genre is impossible—the band blurs the lines between jazz, funk, soul, and blues while churning out one toe-tapping tune after the next.
- From the Lips of Bonnie Raitt: After writing songs with Jon for a decade, Bonnie Raitt referred to him as “the ninth wonder of the world.”
- His Latest: GoGo Juice, his eighth studio album, which the New York Times called “another expert mix of strutting party-starters and beseeching soul anthems.”
- The Ultimate Ode: The high-energy “Getcha GoGo Juice” is one giant tip of the cap to Crescent City. Jon composed the lyrics entirely from things he overheard people say around town.
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
House of New Orleans
225 Decatur St.
New Orleans, LA 70130