- $12 for one general admission ticket (up to $20 value)
- When: October 17–November 1
Disney’s Alice In Wonderland: The Family Musical
- The Experience: a musical trek through Lewis Carroll’s timeless Wonderland
- The Source Material: Disney’s beloved spin on Carroll’s classic
- Not Intended For: fans of sane, sensible tea parties
An Egyptian art-deco style anchors the Cameo Theatre, luring wandering eyes with polychrome accents, gilt columns, and a sphinx that permits entry only after guests solve a riddle. A surviving artifact of the 1940s, the theater first opened as a home for vaudeville acts and movies but has since filled its stage with a diverse roster of legendary performers from B.B. King to Metallica, and it now regularly hosts theatrical productions.
1123 E Commerce St.
San Antonio, TX 78205