Blues-guitar wunderkind shows the skills that have kept him in the spotlight since age 12 with songs from his new album Fight for My Soul
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013.Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 11/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
* His age when he joined his first blues band: 12
* How many years it took to start fronting that band: less than 1
* His age when he released his first album: 16
* His age when he earned his first Grammy: 25
* His voice's age according to [Living Light News](http://gr.pn/181TCe2): 40
* His latest release: Fight for My Soul, which dropped September 2 after seven years of silence
* How is it?: According to [Blues Rock Review](http://gr.pn/15qiEFh), it's "filled with brilliant melodies that draw listeners right in."