Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal to see the Jordan World Circus at the Von Braun Center on Wednesday, August 22, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. All seating is for general admission. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get one ticket for children aged 2–12 (up to a $19.45 value, including fees).
- For $11, you get one adult ticket (up to a $23.55 value, including fees).
- For $37, you get a family package (up to an $86 value), which includes:
- Two adult tickets (up to a $23.55 value each, including fees)
- Two tickets for children aged 2–12 (up to a $19.45 value, including fees)
The Jordan World Circus keeps hands applauding with a two-hour, family-friendly spectacle packed with exotic animals, hilarious clowns, and gravity-defying acts. Although acts may vary, audiences can expect to crane their necks skyward as the Toscano Troupe balances itself on a half-inch wire and builds a seven-person pyramid. Equally audacious about performing in high altitudes, Romania natives Giorgio and Luisa Marinof hang on trapezes by their teeth and toes while contorting their bodies into seemingly impossible back plunges and layouts.
The Steeple family’s third generation of humane bear handlers corrals a bunch of bandana-wearing brown bruins from the Wild West and encourages their fuzzy friends to show off their many talents. Trained since they were cubs, these bears push stagecoaches, walk on wagon wheels, and jump through fire, all in an attempt to wake up from three-month snoozes that were only supposed to be 10-minute powernaps. The high-octane entertainment reaches a fever pitch when motorcycle daredevils speed through the arena and inside the dramatic Globe of Death.