What You'll Get
Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this deal.
- One ticket to the Jordan World Circus
- When: Wednesday, September 25, at 4 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tucson Rodeo Grounds
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $7 for one ticket for a child, ages 3–12 (up to a $12.99 value)
- $9 for one adult ticket (up to an 16.99 value) <p>
Children younger than 3 are regularly admitted for free.
The Jordan World Circus
The Jordan World Circus anchors jaws to the floor with a two-hour family-friendly spectacle of exotic animals, clowns, and gravity-defying acrobats. Although acts may vary, audiences can expect to crane their necks skyward as acrobats somersault through the air and be amazed at jugglers honing their coordination. Other acts include animals such as lions, tigers, and elephants, as well as clowns inducing laugher.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/25 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tucson Rodeo Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Jordan World Circus' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.