Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Jordan World Circus
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Locations
- Wednesday, May 8, at 4:30 p.m. at B. W. Pickett Equine Center
- Monday, May 13, at 4:30 p.m. at Boulder County Fairgrounds
- Click here to view all available ticketing options.<p>
Children younger than 2 are regularly admitted for free.
The Jordan World Circus
The Jordan World Circus anchors jaws to the floor with a two-hour family-friendly spectacle of exotic animals, clowns, and gravity-defying acrobats. Although acts may vary, audiences can expect to crane their necks skyward as acrobats somersault through the air and be amazed at jugglers honing their coordination. Other acts include animals such as lions, tigers, and elephants, as well as clowns inducing laughter.
“We enjoyed it! Although we wished it were on the weekend because we left at intermission since it was 8:30pm & our girls had school the next day.”