What You'll Get
Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this deal.
- One ticket to Jordan World Circus and Al Kaly Shrine Circus
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Dates and Locations
- Al Kaly Shrine Circus on Tuesday, May 14, at 4:30 p.m. at Norris-Penrose Events Center
- Jordan World Circus on Friday, May 17, at 4:30 p.m. at Island Grove Park
- Al Kaly Shrine Circus on Wednesday, May 29, at 7 p.m. at Colorado State Fairgrounds
- Click here to view all available ticketing options.<p>
Children younger than 2 are regularly admitted for free.
The Jordan World Circus
The Jordan World Circus anchors jaws to the floor with a two-hour family-friendly spectacle of exotic animals, clowns, and gravity-defying acrobats. Although acts may vary, audiences can expect to crane their necks skyward as acrobats somersault through the air and be amazed at jugglers honing their coordination. Other acts include animals such as lions, tigers, and elephants, as well as clowns inducing laugher.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem at venue on day of event. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue of option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Jordan World Circus' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.