All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $37 for two tickets for mezzanine seating (up to $74 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Piece: Empirical Quotient, a “compositional dissertation” that explores facets of human relationships, from dependence and rejection to empathy and acceptance
- The Dancers: six athletes whose backgrounds range from urban dance to circus arts
- Quotable Quote: “Like a brilliant mad scientist of dance, Victor Quijada has mixed forms and styles and emerged with a gorgeous hybrid of hip-hop, contemporary dance and ballet that transcends its parts and become something entirely new.” – Times Union
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on 3/23 for a ticket at venue box office starting 90 minutes before curtain. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. May purchase additional tickets at box office. Visit http://gr.pn/1eNPLrg for parking info. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.