All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Live music is a huge improvement on canned music, which takes up valuable pantry space and often spoils into noxious free jazz. Keep it fresh with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Jose Feliciano
- When: Saturday, May 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for the balcony (up to $30.50 value)
- $22 for the mezzanine (up to $45.50 value)
- $25 for the orchestra (up to $50.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- What critics and fans call Jose Feliciano: "the greatest living guitarist" and "the Picasso of his realm"
- Why?: because he's the greatest living guitarist and elevates soft rock and Latin pop into pure art
- Just a few of Jose's remarkable achievements: 45 gold and platinum records, 16 Grammy nominations, 8 Grammy Awards (including a Lifetime Achievement Award), 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- But most importantly: he was one of the first Latino artists to cross over into the English music market, which helped change the entire music industry
- And worth mentioning: he did it all despite being born blind
- The song that introduced Jose to American audiences: his sultry and spicy take on The Doors's "Light My Fire," which earned two Grammy awards
- Jose's holiday song that you actually look forward to hearing every Christmas: "Feliz Navidad," which is recognized by ASCAP as one of the 25 all-time most-played Christmas songs in the world
- What to expect from the show: a magic man with magic hands playing music that nobody else can, that strange feeling when your socks are actually being charmed off of your feet
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never set played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Lehman Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Lehman Center for the Performing Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.