- One ticket to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- When: any performance, December 19–January 5
- Where: Al Green Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click here to view the show schedule.
- $19.50 for rear orchestra section (up to $39 value)
- $24.50 for orchestra section (up to $49 value)
- $29.50 for premium orchestra section (up to $59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Since its Broadway debut in 1982, Andrew Lloyd Webber's Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat has been recreated by innumerable troupes around the world thanks to its eclectic and catchy soundtrack. In Webber's interpretation of the Biblical story, Joseph's prophetic dreams and status as the favorite son incite jealousy in his brothers, who sell him into slavery. Joseph then faces many trials, adventures, and spiritual obstacles in Egypt, eventually leading to an audience with the Pharaoh. The show's soundtrack incorporates a grab bag of unexpected genres, from the energetic disco-pop of "Go, Go, Go Joseph" to the Elvis-inspired rock of "Song of the King" and the 1920s Charleston of "Potiphar," inspiring audiences to lindy hop in the aisles and challenge the local Greasers to a drag race.