- $25 for one ticket to see Josh Abbott Band plus one $10 bar voucher and one poster (up to $41.47 value)
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
Josh Abbott Band
- Their Sound: Texas country laced with the bluesy twang and Southern rock-infused Red Dirt style
- Press Quotes: AllMusic compares Abbott to Steve Earle and declares that he “stands poised to be the next big talent to the leap out of fertile Texas music scene.”
- Where to Begin: with their 2010 hit, “Oh, Tonight,” which features the future Grammy-winning Kacey Musgraves
Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.