- One G-Pass to see Josh Groban
- When: Tuesday, August 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Pavilion at Montage Mountain
- Ticket values include all fees.
- for general admission to the lawn (up to value)
- $25 for sections 201–206, rows L–V (up to $53.35 value)
- $40 for sections 201–206, rows AA–FF (up to $64.85 value)
- Click to see the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s new for Josh: his sixth studio album, All That Echoes
- What shouldn’t be new for Josh but is: The new album is his first to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
- Previous experience with being #1: He was the best-selling artist in all of the US in 2007, and he beat all four members of Il Divo in an arm-wrestling tournament.
- The New York Times’s very New York Times-y praise for All That Echoes’s cover of Stevie Wonder’s “I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever)”: “The final two minutes . . . ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft.”
- What you might not know about Groban: The guy is flat-out hilarious, as seen in his musical renditions of Kanye’s tweets on Jimmy Kimmel Live and his recurring role on The Office.