What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Josh Groban: In the Round (up to a $63.35 value)
- When: Monday, October 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: TD Garden
- Seating: end loge sections 6–8 or 16–19
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Josh Groban – "In The Round"
* What's new for Josh: his sixth studio album, _All That Echoes_ * What shouldn't be new for Josh but is: The new album is his first to debut at #1 on the _Billboard_ 200. * Previous experience with being #1: He was the best-selling artist in all of the US in 2007 * The _New York Times_'s very _New York Times_-y praise for _All That Echoes_'s cover of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever)": "The final two minutes . . . ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft." * What to expect on the In the Round tour: Groban from every angle, backed by stellar musicians and performing hits from each of his albums
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at TD Garden on 10/28. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.