Touting his latest #1 album, acclaimed pop singer treats fans to 360 degrees of vocals and charisma on his In the Round tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2013.Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at American Airlines Center on 11/13. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
* What's new for Josh: his sixth studio album, _All That Echoes_
* What shouldn't be new for Josh, but is: the new album is his first to debut at #1 on the _Billboard_ 200
* Previous experience with being #1: he was the best-selling artist in all of the U.S. in 2007
* The New York Times' very New York Times-y praise for All That Echoes' cover of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)": "The final two minutes...ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft."
* What to expect on the In the Round tour: Groban from every angle, backed by stellar musicians and performing hits from each of his albums