What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Josh Groban: In the Round (up to a $63.75 value)
- When: Friday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tampa Bay Times Forum
- Seating: 200-level sections
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
* What's new for Josh: his sixth studio album, _All That Echoes_ * What shouldn't be new for Josh, but is: the new album is his first to debut at #1 on the _Billboard_ 200 * Previous experience with being #1: he was the best-selling artist in all of the U.S. in 2007 * _The New York Times_' very _New York Times_-y praise for _All That Echoes_' cover of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)": "The final two minutes...ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft." * What to expect on the In the Round tour: Groban from every angle, backed by stellar musicians and performing hits from each of his albums
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Tampa Bay Times Forum on 11/8. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.