What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Josh Groban: In the Round (up to a $74.25 value)
- When: Friday, October 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Sections: 101–104 or 112–115
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/KJVoJJTIGig” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe><p>
- What’s new for Josh: his sixth studio album, All That Echoes
- What shouldn’t be new for Josh, but is: the new album is his first to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200
- Previous experience with being #1: he was the best-selling artist in all of the U.S. in 2007
- The New York Times’ very New York Times-y praise for All That Echoes’ cover of Stevie Wonder’s “I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)”: “The final two minutes…ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft.”
- What to expect on the In the Round tour: Groban from every angle, backed by stellar musicians and performing hits from each of his albums<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Air Canada Centre on 10/25. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.