$25 for Josh Groban: In The Round at Target Center on Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m. (Up to $63.51 Value)
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 590 bought
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Touting his latest #1 album, acclaimed pop singer treats fans to 360 degrees of vocals and charisma on his In the Round tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013.Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/18 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Target Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
* What's new for Josh: his sixth studio album, _All That Echoes_
* What shouldn't be new for Josh, but is: the new album is his first to debut at #1 on the _Billboard_ 200
* Previous experience with being #1: he was the best-selling artist in all of the U.S. in 2007
* The New York Times' very New York Times-y praise for All That Echoes' cover of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)": "The final two minutes...ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft."
* What to expect on the In the Round tour: Groban from every angle, backed by stellar musicians and performing hits from each of his albums