- $60 for two tickets to see Josh Turner (up to a $122.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arena Theatre
- Seating: sections 1–15, rows S–U
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Josh Turner performing "Why Don't We Just Dance"
* His forte: bluegrass-tinged, rolling hits and lonesome weepers, all belted out in a below-sea-level bass * Country credentials: he's one of the youngest inductees into the Grand Ole Opry, and has two Grammy nominations * Punching Bag: his latest #1 album that excites fans and confuses boxers * "Time Is Love": his single that was the biggest hit of 2012, according to Billboard's Year-End charts
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.