What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Josh Turner
- When: Friday, August 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Milwaukee Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $16 for mezzanine (up to $40.50 value)
- $20 for orchestra (up to $50.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His forte: bluegrass-tinged hits and lonesome weepers, all belted out in a below-sea-level bass
- Country credentials: he’s one of the youngest inductees into the Grand Ole Opry and has two Grammy nominations, seven CMA nominations, and six wins at the Inspirational Country Music Awards
- His first #1 single: “Your Man,” which also serves as one-half of the title of his 2014 book, Man Stuff
- Most notable album: Punching Bag—anchored by “Time is Love,” one of the biggest hits of 2012, according to Billboard’s Year-End charts
- What you’ll hear on the Roughstock and Rambler tour: all of the above hits and more, plus new songs such as “Lay Low” and other surprises from his upcoming album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.