What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket for seating in 200-level reserved (up to $64.53 value)
- $52 for one ticket for seating in 100-level reserved (up to $86.33 value)
- $65 for one ticket for booth seating (up to $108 value)
- View the seating chart.
- His forte: bluegrass-tinged hits and lonesome weepers, all belted out in a below-sea-level bass
- Country credentials: he’s one of the youngest inductees into the Grand Ole Opry and has two Grammy nominations, seven CMA nominations, and six wins at the Inspirational Country Music Awards
- His first No. 1 single: “Your Man,” which also serves as one-half of the title of his 2014 book, Man Stuff
- Most notable album: Punching Bag—anchored by “Time is Love,” one of the biggest hits of 2012, according to Billboard’s Year-End charts
- What’s new: all of the above hits and more, plus new songs such as “Lay Low” and “Hometown Girl” from his sixth album, Deep South
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.