All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $8 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $16 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Joshua Tree – A Tribute to U2
- Their Sound: an uncanny replication of the famed Irish rock band, complete with a singer who captures Bono’s passionate vocals and lilting falsetto and a guitarist who achieves the six-stringed feats and effects of The Edge
- The Details: in their quest to recreate an authentic U2 concert, the band uses the same gear as U2 and even shares U2’s fashion sense
- The Set: a complete trip through the U2 discography, including hits such as “I Will Follow,” “Where the Streets Have No Name,” “Vertigo,” and “Even Better Than the Real Thing”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.