- One ticket to see Journey and the Steve Miller Band
- When: Wednesday, March 11, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Colonial Life Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $29 for sections 201–205 or 225–228 (up to $47.40 value)
- $45 for sections 207–209 or 221–223 (up to $71.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Journey and Steve Miller Band
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- A fraction of the Steve Miller Band’s accomplishments: 30 million albums sold worldwide, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Their accomplishments together: they created some of rock’s biggest hits and helped define the “San Francisco Sound”
- The legendary opener that turns the tour into a San Francisco trinity: Tower of Power
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
- Other names you know Steve Miller by: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- What he’s been up to lately: 2010’s Bingo and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- What Steve Miller calls the tour: “a not to be missed trifecta of the best of soul, greatest hits and arena rock by three of the greatest bands to come out of San Francisco, clearly a once in a life time event.”
- Funky, horn-driven Tower of Power hit that gave the ’70s even more soul: “Soul with a Capital S”