- One ticket to see Journey
- When: Monday, July 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: MTS Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $32 for the mid-to-rear of sections 303–306 or 320–323 (up to $50.25 value)
- $55 for the mid-to-rear of section 103, 121, 205, or 219 (up to $100 value)
- $75 for the mid-to-rear of section 105, 119, 206, or 218 (up to $135.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
- Journey’s Canada Tour 2015 lineup: Neal Schon, Ross Valory, Jonathan Cain, Arnel Pineda, and Omar Hakim with special guest Neal “Vortex” Schon, featuring Neal Schon (guitars), Omar Hakim (drums), Rachel Z. Hakim (keyboards) and Jerry Brooks (bass)
300 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3C 5S4