- One G-Pass to see Journey
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $32 for the rear of section 206 or 214 (up to $53.25 value)
- $40 for the mid-to-rear of section 202, 203, or 217 (up to $70.50 value)
- $59 for the front-to-mid of section 202, 217, or 219 (up to $102.25 value)
- $85 for the mid-to-rear of section 106, 108, 110, 112, or 114 (up to $144 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
- Journey’s Canada Tour 2015 lineup: Neal Schon, Ross Valory, Jonathan Cain, Arnel Pineda, and Omar Hakim with special guest Neal “Vortex” Schon, featuring Neal Schon (guitars), Omar Hakim (drums), Rachel Z. Hakim (keyboards) and Jerry Brooks (bass)