- $25 for one ticket to see Journey and Steve Miller Band (up to $53 value)
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: USANA Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Journey and Steve Miller Band
- A fraction of Journey's accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- A fraction of the Steve Miller Band's accomplishments: 30 million albums sold worldwide, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Their accomplishments together: they created some of rock's biggest hits and helped define the "San Francisco Sound"
- The legendary opener that turns the tour into a San Francisco trinity: Tower of Power
- What Journey says about the tour: "We are all so looking forward to playing again for you in 2014 with the great company of the Steve Miller Band and Tower of Power. It’s going to be a San Francisco musical delight from the past and present, moving full speed ahead into the future!"
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, "Don't Stop Believin'" became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
- Best reason to keep believin': the phenomenal story behind Journey lead singer and Steve Perry ringer Arnel Pineda, who the band hand-picked to join them after watching his popular YouTube videos
- Other names you know Steve Miller by: "Space Cowboy," "Gangster of Love," "Maurice"
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: "Joker," "Rock'n Me," "Abracadabra"
- What he's been up to lately: 2010's Bingo and 2011's Let Your Hair Down
- What Steve Miller calls the tour: "a not to be missed trifecta of the best of soul, greatest hits and arena rock by three of the greatest bands to come out of San Francisco, clearly a once in a life time event."
- Funky, horn-driven Tower of Power hit that gave the '70s even more soul: "Soul with a Capital S"
80% of 178 customers recommend
“Fun place for concerts!”
“Enjoy it! Buy some water and relax. Its a fun atmosphere. Every one is there for the same reason as you, so get to know those around you. Be friendly and have fun!”