All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for sections 215–218 (up to $62.49 value)
- $50 for one ticket for sections 105–114 (up to $95.39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling digital song of the 20th century
- The biggest ballads: “Open Arms,” “Faithfully,” “Who’s Crying Now”
- The biggest rockers: “Any Way You Want It,” “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart),” “Wheel in the Sky,” “Lights,” “Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’”
- The voice behind it all: Arnel Pineda, the Filipino Youtube sensation whose videos famously led to his role as Journey’s lead singer, a story documented in the film, Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey
The Doobie Brothers
- More than 45 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “China Grove,” “Black Water,” “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- The iconic band he co-founded: Traffic, the British prog-rock act and Hall of Fame inductees behind hits “Feelin’ Alright,” “Dear Mr. Fantasy,” and “Glad”
- His breakout solo work: 1970’s Alone Together, which reached gold status and contained the Top 40 hit “Only You Know and I Know”
- His breakout solo hit: “We Just Disagree,” from 1977’s Let It Flow
- His latest album: 2014’s Future’s Past, a blend of both re-recorded classics and new tracks that The National Rock Review calls “timeless.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.