All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $40.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling digital song of the 20th century
- The biggest ballads: “Open Arms,” “Faithfully,” “Who’s Crying Now”
- The biggest rockers: “Any Way You Want It,” “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart),” “Wheel in the Sky,” “Lights,” “Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’”
- The voice behind it all: Arnel Pineda, the Filipino Youtube sensation whose videos famously led to his role as Journey’s lead singer, a story documented in the film, Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey
The Doobie Brothers
- More than 45 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “China Grove,” “Black Water,” “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- The iconic band he co-founded: Traffic, the British prog-rock act and Hall of Fame inductees behind hits “Feelin’ Alright,” “Dear Mr. Fantasy,” and “Glad”
- His breakout solo work: 1970’s Alone Together, which reached gold status and contained the Top 40 hit “Only You Know and I Know”
- His breakout solo hit: “We Just Disagree,” from 1977’s Let It Flow
- His latest album: 2014’s Future’s Past, a blend of both re-recorded classics and new tracks that The National Rock Review calls “timeless.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.