What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Journey and Steve Miller Band with special guest Tower of Power (up to $40 value)
- When: Sunday, March 15, at 6:45 p.m.
- Where: Coral Sky Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:45 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Journey and Steve Miller Band
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- A fraction of the Steve Miller Band’s accomplishments: 30 million albums sold worldwide, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Their accomplishments together: they created some of rock’s biggest hits and helped define the “San Francisco Sound”
- The legendary opener that turns the tour into a San Francisco trinity: Tower of Power
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
- Best reason to keep believin’: the phenomenal story behind Journey lead singer and Steve Perry ringer Arnel Pineda, who the band hand-picked to join them after watching his popular YouTube videos
- Other names you know Steve Miller by: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- What he’s been up to lately: 2010’s Bingo and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- What Steve Miller calls the tour: “a not to be missed trifecta of the best of soul, greatest hits and arena rock by three of the greatest bands to come out of San Francisco, clearly a once in a life time event.”
- Funky, horn-driven Tower of Power hit that gave the ’70s even more soul: “Soul with a Capital S”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Coral Sky Amphitheatre on 3/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.