What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Journey and the Steve Miller Band
- When: Wednesday, March 11, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Colonial Life Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $29 for sections 201–205 or 225–228 (up to $47.40 value)
- $45 for sections 207–209 or 221–223 (up to $71.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Journey and Steve Miller Band
- A fraction of Journey’s accomplishments: 80 million albums sold worldwide, 19 Top 40 singles, diamond album certification
- A fraction of the Steve Miller Band’s accomplishments: 30 million albums sold worldwide, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Their accomplishments together: they created some of rock’s biggest hits and helped define the “San Francisco Sound”
- The legendary opener that turns the tour into a San Francisco trinity: Tower of Power
- How you know Journey is still huge: their 2011 tour ranked in the top 15 tours of that year
- Further proof: more than 30 years after it was recorded, “Don’t Stop Believin’” became the biggest-selling song from the 20th century in iTunes history
- Other names you know Steve Miller by: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- What he’s been up to lately: 2010’s Bingo and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- What Steve Miller calls the tour: “a not to be missed trifecta of the best of soul, greatest hits and arena rock by three of the greatest bands to come out of San Francisco, clearly a once in a life time event.”
- Funky, horn-driven Tower of Power hit that gave the ’70s even more soul: “Soul with a Capital S”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/11/2015 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Colonial Life Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.