Night of dance includes two Dallas premieres by choreographer Bruce Wood and Chasing Home, a dance inspired by the struggles of refugees
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in orchestra or balcony 3 (up to $43 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in orchestra or balcony 2 (up to $53 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in orchestra or balcony 1 (up to $63 value)
Journeys – Bruce Wood Dance Project
- The Lineup: Journeys includes three distinct pieces, two of which are Dallas premieres choreographed by the late Bruce Wood himself: Zero Hour (set to music by Astor Piazzola) and Schmetterling (set to music by Mozart).
- Notable Selection: Chasing Home, choreographed by BWDP’s Albert Drake III, is a world-premiere piece that follows the harrowing journey of refugees. Joseph Thalken, the NYC composer of the score accompanying the piece, will conduct the Dallas Chamber Symphony onstage.
- After the Show: Immediately following the production, stick around for a Q&A with featured artists.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.