What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass to see Jowell y Randy (up to $46.37 value)
- When: House of Blues Houston
- Where: Friday, July 17, at 9 p.m.
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jowell y Randy
- The rapper: Jowell, aka Joel A. Muñoz Martinez, who was a burgeoning player in the early ’90s reggaeton scene until he met…
- The melody maker: Randy, aka Randy A. Ortiz Acevedo, whose partnership with Jowell created one of most popular acts in all of reggaeton
- Their first break: a slew of singles, such as ”No Queiro Guillaera,” earned acclaim on the Boy Wonder label’s popular Chosen Few compilations
- Their bigger break: 2007’s major-label studio debut, Los Más Sueltos del Reggaetón, which landed on Billboard’s Latin Rhythm Albums Top 10
- Their ultimate breakthrough: the #1 album Sobredoxis, which featured guest stars such as Daddy Yankee, Divino, and 3Ball MTV
- What to expect: a rump-shaking set of bass-heavy hits fueled by Randy’s dancehall rhythms and Jowell’s dexterous MC skills
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.