- $22 for one G-Pass to see Jowell y Randy (up to $46.37 value)
- When: House of Blues Houston
- Where: Friday, July 17, at 9 p.m.
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jowell y Randy
- The rapper: Jowell, aka Joel A. Muñoz Martinez, who was a burgeoning player in the early ’90s reggaeton scene until he met…
- The melody maker: Randy, aka Randy A. Ortiz Acevedo, whose partnership with Jowell created one of most popular acts in all of reggaeton
- Their first break: a slew of singles, such as ”No Queiro Guillaera,” earned acclaim on the Boy Wonder label’s popular Chosen Few compilations
- Their bigger break: 2007’s major-label studio debut, Los Más Sueltos del Reggaetón, which landed on Billboard’s Latin Rhythm Albums Top 10
- Their ultimate breakthrough: the #1 album Sobredoxis, which featured guest stars such as Daddy Yankee, Divino, and 3Ball MTV
- What to expect: a rump-shaking set of bass-heavy hits fueled by Randy’s dancehall rhythms and Jowell’s dexterous MC skills