What You'll Get
- $39 for two general-admission tickets, plus four tickets to a Sunday show (up to $300 value)
- $22 for one general-admission ticket, plus two tickets to a Sunday show (up to $150 value)
- Each general-admission ticket includes a complimentary wine glass
Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra presents Joy of Music and Wine Festival
- What You’ll Drink: wines from the Niagara and Chautauqua wine trails, plus beer from Flying Bison Brewery
- What To Expect: munchies from local food vendors and restaurants to enjoy while listening to Sal Andolina and Friends
- Shop ‘Til You Drop: apart from enjoying the music and drinks, you can do some early holiday shopping at the BPO gift shop, buy BPO tickets or various vendor offerings, or enter the giant basket raffle
- Swag Bag: guests will take home an imprinted BPO wine glass plus tickets to a Sunday Classics Concert of your choice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Though playing 120 concerts a year is a dream for some musicians, it's a reality for members of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. The classical musicians perform concerts at their home base, Kleinhans Music Hall, as well as throughout the U.S. In doing so, they introduce listeners to music ranging from Tchaikovsky to Duke Ellington, a task they've been up to since the orchestra's founding in 1934. In addition to performing live, they've also released a large number of CDs including Holiday Classics and Built for Buffalo that are available for sale.