All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see joy.UNLEASHED Tour, starting from $17.50
- Seating: sections 104 or 111
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What Skillet cooks: Grammy-nominated, chart-topping, boundary-crossing Christian rock
- Official name for Skillet fans: Panheads
- Skillet hits that reflect the band’s heavy, brooding sound: “Whispers in the Dark,” “Rebirthing,” “Monster”
For King & Country
- Who they are: Brothers Joel and Luke Smallbone, who were originally born in Sydney, Australia but moved to Nashville in 1991. They come from a musical family, too—their dad was a promoter, and their sister is Christian singer Rebecca St. James.
- Their sound: anthemic, rich, and downright uplifting. Joel and Luke’s poignant melodies and meaningful lyrics go hand-in-hand with the duo’s stage name, which conveys their belief in something larger than themselves.
- What to expect: Hits from their 2015’s Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong., which was the duo’s highest-debuting album and peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard 200. It includes top singles “Fix My Eyes,” “To the Dreamers” and “It’s Not Over Yet,” and “O God Forgive Us”
The Fine Print