What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in the balcony (up to $47.50 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in the upper loge (up to $58.50 value)
- $47 for one G-Pass for seating in rows OO–K of the left or right orchestra (up to $91 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- VaShawn Mitchell: There’s a pretty good chance you heard Mitchell’s smash single “Nobody Greater” in 2011. That year it was the most-played song on gospel radio and spent nine weeks on the Billboard Gospel chart. Mitchell didn’t slow down, either. Since then he’s been nominated for two Grammys, had a street named after him in Harvey, Illinois, and released “Turning Around For Me.”
- Tasha Cobbs: This Georgia-bred powerhouse from the Motown Gospel label hit No. 1 on the Hot Gospel Songs charts with the soul-stirring singles “Break Every Chain” and “For Your Glory.”
- Anthony Brown: This singer brings a brand of pipes and soul that inspired AllMusic to declare that his music “bursts with uplifting spirit.” His second album, Everyday Jesus, was nominated for every music award from Grammy to Dove and generated one of 2015’s biggest gospel songs, “Worth.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.