What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $47.70 value)
Attendees can register here for a chance to open for Snoop Dogg.
- About Snoop: You know him as a groundbreaking hip-hop artist, but out of the studio and off the screen, Snoop’s non-profit work is equally as commendable. One such project: the Snoop Youth Football League, which helps teach kids the value of teamwork and discipline.
- The Accolades: Doggystyle has been a classic almost since the instant it appeared, debuting at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart; since then, he’s sold more than 30 million albums and racked up several Grammy nominations.
- The Hits: Listing them all could take some time, so let’s just look at a few of the classics for starters—”Gin & Juice,” “Who Am I? (What’s My Name?),” “Nuthin’ But A ‘G’ Thang,” “Next Episode,” “Beautiful,” and “Drop It Like It’s Hot.”
- His Latest Incarnation: DJ Snoopadelic, the lord of the dance floor
- Snoop’s Take: “DJ Snoopadelic gives me a chance to play all the different kinds of music I like for the people. They are all different extensions of my personality—it’s not like a Superman/Clark Kent thing,” he told Music Times.
- Joining Him: Juan Atkins (a.k.a. “The Godfather of Techno”), one of the early originators of techno music who gave the world singles such as “No UFOs”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.