What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Judas Priest and Pop Evil (up to $32.15 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to rock the petals off flower children’s heads and put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returned with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone said “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
- How you know Pop Evil: as the Grand Rapids-based headbangers behind “Trenches,” “Hero,” “Boss’s Daughter,” and new hit “Deal with the Devil”
- Why they’re called Pop Evil: according to an X-rated interview with Revolver, because the band represents “a contrast between the syrupy pop of mainstream radio and the evil bite of razor-edged metal.”
- How Under the Gun Review described their most recent album, Onyx: “Each track…feels like an anthem in its own right.”
- How Pop Evil shows their appreciation for the Michigan Wolverines: with the two-ton rock tribute “In the Big House”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/15/2015 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.