What You'll Get
- One ticket to Judas Priest
- When: Monday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $20 for sections 301–304 or 306–309 (up to $40.03 value)
- $30 for section 202 or 206 (up to $63.82 value)
- $35 for section 101 or 105 (up to $75.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to rock the petals off flower children’s heads and put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returned with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone said “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.