What You'll Get
- $44.50 for one G-Pass for section 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, or 22 (up to $77.80 value)
- $64.50 for one G-Pass for section D, E, F, 8, 9, 17, 18, or 19 (up to $113.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1969: the year that Judas Priest formed in Birmingham, England to rock the petals off flower children’s heads and put an end to the Summer of Love
- The formula that made them metal gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense and songs like “Hell Bent for Leather”
- 1980: the year that the US caught on to the band with “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight”
- 2010: the year Halford and co. received a long-overdue Grammy for “Dissident Aggressor”
- 2014: the year the band returned with all engines revving with their back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, which Rolling Stone said “is proof that Priest can still call themselves metal’s defenders of the faith.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.